Sharing anything in the Club is generally referred to as updating your status.
This may be writing a few words, sharing a link to a story online, or sharing a photo or video.
When you are in your own profile, in a group, or in the main activity stream, you will find the status box at the top of the page.
To update your status:
- Click or tap inside the status update box
- Type your update
- Select your privacy option from the drop down options. Default is logged in users (all members)
- Select where to post - on your profile or in one of your groups. Default is on your profile
- Click on Post Update
When posting an update you can select who can see what you post. The options are:
- Logged in users (default) - will be seen by all members of the MDM Club
- Private - will only be seen by you
- Friends - will only be seen by you and your MDM Club friends
- Public - will only be seen by members of the MDM Club as the Club as a whole is protected and not viewable by non-members.
When posting from the main activity page you can select where your update will be posted.
Below the status box in a drop down box next to the words Post in.
You can select to post you update in:
- Your profile (default); or
- Any one of the groups that you have joined