If you see a post on the MDM Club that you believe needs to be removed, please report the post by clicking on the Report button that is located below every post. See image below.
A small pop-box will appear, titled Report. You need to complete the form fields.
- Content - explain why you are reporting this content
- Select the category of your complaint
- Name - this will be automatically filled based on your MDM Club profile
- Email - this will be automatically filled based on your MDM Club profile
- Click on the Report button to submit your report
The categories to choose from are:
- Unsolicited romantic relationship contact
- Harassment or abuse
- Advertising by a non business member
We will review the report and remove the content if necessary.
If you have seen posts from a member that you believe is not adhering to the rules and spirit of the MDM Club, please report their profile.
- Go to their profile page
- Click on the cog/settings icon on their cover image
- Select Report from the menu that pops up, per the image below
- The report form will now appear, in exactly the same way as if you were reporting a post
- Proceed as if you were reporting a post and click Report when you are done
We will review the member’s posts, contact them and ban them from the Club if necessary.