The MDM Club includes a Members’ Blog, which can be read by members as well as non-members.
Any member can write a blog post, which will be published. This is a great opportunity to start blogging. We will promote your posts through the MDM social media accounts.
To submit a blog post for publication, we suggest that you write it in a word processing program like Microsoft Word, and then follow these steps.
- Click on Blog in your profile menu
- Add a Title
- Write or paste your content into the editing area
- Add images within the content if you like
- Add a featured image. This will show on the main blog page.
- Select a category
- Select tags from the ones shown, or add your own
- To save and come back to later, click on the Save Draft button
- To submit for publication, click on the Submit Article button
Once you have submitted your blog post, MDM will check it for formatting and add additional categories and tags to ensure your post is found by readers.
Blog posts can be about whatever topic you like, with some link to disability. Generally posts should be at least 300 words and include at least one image.
Note that this example is well below the minimum length required for a blog post.
Examples of published posts showing on the Members' Blog