IMPORTANT: You must be logged in to the MDM Club in order to change your notification settings.
Once you have started to interact with other members on the Club you will soon work out which activity you wish to receive email notifications for and which you don’t.
To find your notification settings, follow these steps.
- Click on Settings in your personal drop-down menu just below your name or under your cover photo on your profile page.
- Click on Email Notifications to bring up the options selection, as shown in the image below.
- Adjust settings as you wish and save changes.
The image below shows the notifications settings, with all options ticked YES. To remove any notifications, select NO for the notifications you do not wish to receive by email.
Disable all notifications
To disable all notifications at once, either
- Clicking on the Disable all notifications button at the top of the notifications table, or
- Click on the settings icon on your cover photo and select Disable Notifications
Notifications for Groups
You will also receive notifications for activity in the groups that you have joined.
You can visit each group and select from the options available to manage the email notifications for the group. That will allow you to select no emails, or daily or weekly emails.
On the settings page shown above, you have the option to turn off email notifications for all group. Please note that if you turn off all the email notifications and then join a new group, by default you will receive notifications for that group. To turn off, you will need to turn off the emails for that group manually, or revisit this page again and turn off group notifications.