When joining the MDM Club you agreed to adhere to the MDM Club Respect and Tolerance Pledge.
Our key guideline for behaviour is that you treat other members with respect and kindness.
When you post in the MDM Club, we expect:
- No spam
- No pornography or nudity in photos and videos
- No personal attacks
- No unsolicited approaches for relationships and dating (see detailed article here)
We want all members to feel welcome and included. Please respect all other members and refrain from posting or share anything that:
- is defamatory, offensive, abusive, pornographic (including nudity), indecent, profane or illegal, including by inciting violence or hatred, or is likely to insult, humiliate others or be discriminatory based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- personally attacks another person;
- is illegal or relates to any conduct that is illegal;
- makes any person feel unsafe or creates a privacy or security risk to another member, including sharing another person’s personal information;
- asks for money from any person;
- is false, misleading or deceptive;
- would harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or offend any person;
- is unsuitable for children;
- would impersonate any other person or company; or
- do anything that in our view prevents or interferes with any other person from using or enjoying the MDM Club.
Be careful in the words that you choose. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other participants. Harassment and other exclusionary behavior aren't acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Violent threats or language directed against another person.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting (or threatening to post) other people's personally identifying information.
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Repeated harassment of others. In general, if someone asks you to stop, then stop.